måndag 16 maj 2011

That´s my world - In love again






 This is my world today. Keep in mind that I would fall in love with a goat. I thought that would never happen. She is so cute and cuddly so I fell for her. She is one of 150 goats in Sweden and she is therefore quite unusual. If I had lived in the country I had bought two goats of this type.

Right now blooming lily of the valley. It is early for the year and we have to enjoy it for theflowers over pretty fast. What does your world look like today?





6 kommentarer:

Sivinden sa...

Herlig geit! - på et idyllisk sted. Konvallene har nettopp kommet her hvor jeg bor også:)

fRANK d sa...

cool goat...he looks so wise

Birgitta - foto CHIP sa...

Jag skulle säkert också falla platt för denna vackra get. Vad är det för ras sedan den är så speciell?

Sylvia K sa...

What a delightful post for the day! I love the goat! Wonderful captures for the day! Hope you have more visits with them over the week ahead! Enjoy!

Sylvia

snowwhite sa...

Yes, she is cure and gorgeous. Who can resist her gentle eyes!
I do love your photos!
Have a nice day!

Felicia Melander sa...

Fin blogg :)