måndag 30 maj 2011

That´s my world today May 31

My husband drives the Caddy
The one eyed old lorry in two pieces - The front in the bushes

and the roof of the lorry stands behind :D


The nice weather today will host a drive in the surrounding area. We chose the old car to ride on bad forest roads. In the middle of the forest, I found this old truck. It has a fantastic patina, and it was in two pieces. Completely brown rust was on there and just waited for me to photograph it
Imagine what I'm happy to live in an area with lots of forests and trees where I  could enjoy  all that nature provides. A picnic basket with snacks and a blanket and I can sit down almost anywhere to listen to nature's own sounds. A cow bellows, birds are chirping and the leaves moving in the wind. A great day.










http://showyourworld.blogspot.com/

5 kommentarer:

Caroline L sa...

Vilken härlig dag ni har haft! Gillar bilden i mitten:)

fjällripan sa...

Häftig gammal bil/traktor! Ser som hämtad ut ur en amerikansk film :)
Ha en bra dag!

Rajesh sa...

Wonderful shots.Nice spotting of old truck.

NatureFootstep sa...

även om bilderna blir vackra så tycker jag alltid det är trist när de bara blir övergivna så där.

Birgitta - foto CHIP sa...

Mittbilden är supercharmig :)