tisdag 16 augusti 2011

This is my world today

This is my world today
My bike, me and my camera

 A trip on small roads..
 ..here is the forestry companys machine hidden in the bushes..
 .. after a while I pass our church, that is embedded in greenery..
 ..the lovely cottage beside the church and the stonewall around..


 .. along the roadside, it grows beautiful white wild flowers. They are called "nysört".

 The last part of the ride goes down a long hill with red cottages
 ..at home is my laundry dry and it´s time to iron and mangle. It´s not a thrilling day, but it´s nice to be in God´s free nature. It´s healing and I love to be there as often as possible.
Click on the logos and look at more photos. This weeks photos is dedicated to Klaus Peter.

Have a nice week.

8 kommentarer:

Sivinden sa...

Trivelig bildeserie! Det er viktig å sette pris på det hverdagslige - som egentlig kan være ganske fantastisk:)

ormbunke sa...

Tackar för en härlig cykeltur i dina trakter. Underbara bilder från utflykten. Ha de gott. Anita

Birgitta - foto CHIP sa...

Vilket trevligt inlägg för My World. Känns nästan som man är med och cyklar - välbekanta miljöer :)

NatureFootstep sa...

du har en snygg cykel! Och tvätt på tork. Hm, måste vara fel. Här kan det inte bli någon torr tvätt utomhus. :)

ladyfi sa...

You live in a delightful part of Sweden! Var någonstans? Vilka ljuvliga bilder.

Peter sa...

Looks like a beautiful spot, love those red cottages.

Maria Berg sa...

Vilken header bild - sonen din som tagit den eller?
En rund tur i Sverige - härligt med både Nysört och så den fladdrande tvätten, röds stugor ååå detta älskade Sverige.

Körbärshjärtat här till höger tycker jag mycket om.

Spännande med en släkt blogg.
Kram MB

David sa...

I like this idea...a camera, a bicycle and an adventure! I also like your blog. What a creative person you are. :-)
Thanks for stopping by Houston B&W and commenting. Yours was my favorite comment of the day. I always live in fear that NObody will like my next photo or that it will be anyone's favorite. But still, we must be brave and put it out there for the world to see, right?
All the best and I hope you have many more bicycle journeys.
David/ Houston Texas :-)

Copyrightskyddade bilder